Kamis, 21 Agustus 2008

Have you ever

Have you ever
sometimes it's wrong to walk away
do you think that it's over
knowing there is so much more to say
suddenly the moments come
and now your dreams are up side down
and you just wanna change the way the world goes round
can't hold something that isn’t wrong
we should be together
back in your arms where i belong
now i realize
it was eternity that i have found
i will give my all to change the way the world goes round
have you ever loved and lost somebody
which there wasn’t a chance to say i'm sorry
can't you see ... that's the way i feel about you and me, baby ...
have you ever felt your hearts was breaking
looking down the road you should be taking
i should know... cause i regret the day when i let you go....

2 komentar:

Favourite Palace mengatakan...

Aku jadi ingat beberapa lirik milik Kavana..

Cause time will pass me by
Maybe I'll never learn to smile
But I know I'll make it through,
If you wait for me

And all the tears I cry,
No matter how I try,
They'll never bring you home to me
Won't you wait for me in heaven?

Will he wait for me, sist? :)

regards,
Jenny

Lizzy Story mengatakan...

Yes i have...
but life must go on...
Positive thinking maybe can help us..